Attract and Retain the Best Employees with Better Benefits
Get This Information-Packed Guide
Small Business Update:
Surprising Facts About Ancillary Benefits
Discover helpful facts and information about ancillary benefits in this guide designed especially for small groups. You’ll find answers to these questions:
- What are the most common benefits offered by small businesses?
- Why are ancillary benefits becoming more popular and important to employees?
- How can you build an affordable ancillary benefits package?
- How can insurance help your employees save money on dental, vision and other services?
- How can you make the process of selecting and providing ancillary benefits easier?
Get a free copy of our Overcoming Misconceptions Guide today.
Recruit and Keep Top Talent:
Find Out How
Why Voluntary Benefits Matter
The Renaissance Difference
It’s true…insurance can be complicated. And that’s why we do everything we can to make your job easier with customizable dental, vision, life and disability solutions for companies of all sizes.
Easier For You
Our dedicated team and comprehensive support is here to help. We use the latest technology to maximize efficiency, yet we understand it is not a substitute for personal service. At Renaissance, you always have the opportunity to interact with a real person.
Better For Your Employees
Strong networks, flexible products, outstanding service and phenomenal claims processing provide better benefits for your employees. Even the smallest clients get the personal attention they deserve from Renaissance.
To learn more about how ancillary benefits could help your business, contact your broker to ask about Renaissance today. If you don’t have a broker, call 1-888-358-9484, complete the contact form or visit www.RenaissanceFamily.com.
Get a Quote
Yes! Contact me or my broker for a quote regarding an ancillary benefits package that’s customized for my company’s needs.
Please note your current broker
or agent, if applicable.
Insurance Solutions That Stand Out
Strong Networks and Products
- PPO networks offer maximum choice and value in all 50 states
- Strategically designed products address specific needs
- US-based support team anticipates needs for timely enrollments
- Customer Service Excellence with more than 99% of calls answered on first contact*
Phenomenal Claims Processing
- 96% of claims processed within 10 days*
- 87% drop-to-pay rate for clean claims–with no manual intervention*
*Renaissance Dental 2016 Internal Data
These are some of the things we’re hearing in the market from people at companies like yours…